MIDWEST CDI SCHOLARSHIPS
Due to the generous support from our sponsors, a limited number of partial scholarships are available. Scholarships are typically $200 applied toward tuition; however, the amount depends upon demand and availability of funds.
Preference is given to scholarship applicants from community-based organizations (as opposed to state or federal agencies and communities/counties) sending two or more participants to CDI. We recognize the benefits of having multiple people from the same community attending CDI. We generally award scholarships on a first-come, first-serve basis, but will award scholarship applications on a rolling basis, notifying you of the decision within two weeks of your application. We encourage you to apply early, as the number awarded is limited.
To apply for a scholarship, please include the following information and send via email to email@example.com.
1. Date of application
2. Name, address, email, and telephone contact information
3. Year of training (One, Two, or Three)
4. Are other members of your community or organization part of this application? (If so, please list all to be considered)
5. Why do you need a scholarship?
6. Briefly explain how you (and your team members, if applicable) expect to benefit from participating in CDI